[amibroker] Re: How to utilize "CCI(20) Divergence Indicator" afl

1. I infer from this question that you are new to technical analysis
and trading using indicators. If that is true I would highly
recommend High Probability Trading by Marcel Link. He discusses how
to use indicators like this from a broader perspective.

There are so many uses for CCI you could write a book about it. Use
Google and start reading articles on how other use CCI. Try to find
the history on why it was developed.

2. This is a technical question on how to use AB and the basics are
addressed in Quantitative Trading Systems by Howard Bandy.

Yes you can scan or explore with it. You an also change what it
represents. CCI uses an average of (H + L + C) / 3. CCIa allows you
to use any array (formula) to investigate the momentum of anything
you can dream up.

Both books are available at Amazon.com.

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****