Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Synergy trading system

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Synergy trading system

penny-wise and pound-foolish...They also miss out on the latest bug-fixes and beta features.

herman

Don't worry Dingo. I have analysed many those "cracks" under debugger on VM. Majority of them contain keyloggers / virues.

Crack sites do not distribute cracks in "good will". They want to steal from downloader the same way as downloader steals.

If someone is stupid enough to risk security of his trading account or bank account by running cracks, well - he/she is going to pay

his/her stupidity fee when his/her bank account is robbed.

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com