Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:27 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Synergy trading system

My sincere Thanks to Barry Scarborough,Brian,"LB" & Judith for setting
the controversy to "rest'

My only problem here was I could not find "volatility Bands" in
Amibroker AFL library.

I would like to know

1) Has "13" RSI got to be smoothed twice once with 2 MAV & then With 7 MAV

2) Volatility bands what should be the Percentages above & below the
Parameters 34

Since I could Not handle AFL coding myself I asked this question.I am
new to Amibroker.My intention was not & is not to hurt anyone.

Regards

Amikid

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Barry Scarborough" <razzbarry@x..>
wrote:

> Wow guys! I can remember such a malicious thread since I started
> posting here in 2003. Waz up?
>
> 1. There is no copyright violation when a user can reference an open
> item. To say it is would be as silly as saying that checking a book
> out at the library is a copyright violation. Techie did not copy it.
> He just posted a link to it and asked if the concept could be coded
> in AFL. Anything written down is automatically copyrighted. So you
> can't copy it and claim it is yours. But you can use the intellectual
> property to your benefit. We do that with text books and
> encyclopedias all the time. And we do that with AFL examples. They
> are all copyrighted as soon as they are posted.
>
> 2. This paper is in the public domain. No password or user id
> required. Hardly a highly protected item. If you can find something
> on the internet that is in the public domain it is not illegal to use
> it. Even patents can be used by individuals. You just can use the
> idea in something you sell without paying a royalty.
>
> 3. Where is there any indication anyone is trying to steal something?
> Nothing was stolen but maybe a little sanity lost. It is kinda hard
> to steal something that is provided free.
>
> 4. Techie had a valid question, can this be done in AB. If anyone
> either wanted to buy AB or find out if something can be done why not
> ask?
>
> 5. No there is nothing in the paper that I can see that can't be done
> in AB and would be fairly straight forward. I did not see all the
> formulas but I just took a quick peek.
>
> 6. Nothing stupid or insulting here dingo. Did a bee fly up your nose
> or what?
>
> Bed time, maybe for more than just me.
>
> Kind thoughts,
> Barry
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "techie11111" <techie11111@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone code the AfL for traders dynamic Index or synergy trading
> > system
> >
> > The link I got from internet is posted here
> >
> > www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Systems/Traders%20Dynamics/TDI_1.pdf
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > Amikid

**** IMPORTANT ****