[amibroker] Re: ADR Index and IB TWS

I tried and get the same error. If you place your cursor on the green
CONN IB bar in the lower right the last message will be displayed. The
message I get is Data service error message, not data returned. At
times this happens for no apparent reason. Wait until the market opens
tomorrow and see if it works then. Watch to see if the bars are being
updated in real time, then try to back fill.

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****