[amibroker] Re: Synergy trading system

Judith,
Thanks for the links, there is definite similarities between the
Synergy concept and the EASY methodology that was on Amikid's link.
I agree that software piracy is legal, so is distributing
copyrighted material. However, ideas, psudocodes etc cannot be
copyrighted, so the ideas discussed in the pdfs are free for anybody
to implement.

Amikid,
May be it is the cultural differences, so I might be mis-
intrepreting your intentions. There are a number of reasons the I
contribute
1. The problem is interesting, ie I might help others to solve a
coding problem if I find it interesting.
2. I want to pay forward, so when I have a problem, others will do
the same.
3. the person who is asking for help has a good reason why he isnt
doing it himself, usually because he doesnt know how, but has done
as much as he could.
Since you are the person who has discovered the document, have yo
tried to code it yourself and found it difficult. If it is, please
bring out what you've done, and the problems that you have with
coding. Or if you just can't be bothered doing it, then may be
hiring someone to do it for you is a better option than asking for
freebie

cheers
Paul.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ohneclue <ohneclue@xxx> wrote:

> Amikid,
>
> I don't know why you would want to "steal" something that is
free.  Just go to CompassFX and download your own copy.

**** IMPORTANT ****