From: areehoi <areehoi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:17:23 PM
Subject: [amibroker] EPPV Indicator?

Is anyone familiar with this relatively new indicator, If so has it
been converted it to an AFL for AB. Below is some information on it
by the author.
"Elliott Predictive Price Volume Indicator.
For years traders have been searching for an indicator that would
turn, or signal and indicate, in advance, when a market is about to do
a reversal move.
Eight years ago I discovered a pattern in the Price Rate of Change
indicator that signaled price reversals that were
sometimes , or often predictive. Then I found the same pattern in many
other short term oscillators, with the reoccurring problem that they
were good indicators, but often a day late on the daily charts or just
gave false signals. I called these patterns "Hockey Sticks"
or"Flatwaves" . I have been using these "Hockey Stick" pattern on
TCNET's studies for several years.

With the need to have the predictive pattern more reliable for EMINI
trading we have created the EPPV. EPPV has resolved the issue of being
late, or needing some kind of candlestick reversal pattern. EPPV is
independent of what the price charts, or candlestick charts look like.
EPPV is good on all time periods. Both intra-day and long term multi
day charts. EPPV is a True Price and Volume indicator, and will not
work with lack of volume as many other studies might. So volume is
critical in EPPV's ability to give us the "Hockey Stick" predictive
pattern. Currently EPPV is only available for use on Trade Station."

Dick H

**** IMPORTANT ****