[amibroker] Re: high low line chart

There are two sides to it.

Sometimes it is a PITA that there isn't more canned stuff.

At other times I learn subtle things about trading, by getting down and
dirty with the code and the discussions, and I 'wouldn't miss if for
quids' (slang for if you paid me too).

One of the things I like about AB is that it keeps me in the computer
and programming game and that is handy skill to have these days ....
don't want to fall off the pace ..... gotta keep up with the kids ;-)

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT ****