[amibroker] Re: Truth About Volatility

In confirmation of Dingo's analysis I would advise that this is
Jim Bergs Volatility system. It has gained acceptance as a LONG ONLY
system that did well in a BEAR market. Therefore it is somewhat
unusual and worthy of investigation, if only for interests sake.
TJ coded it, members area, S&C Traders' Tips Issue 2/2005.
I have not traded it but have some trading rules which I saved from
somewhere, as follows.
Regds
Gerard

/* To select trades using the Jim Berg system:
- The share must be trading above a rising 34 week Moving Average.
- Look for the RSI to dip below 30.
- Enter a trade the day after the candle (or bar if you prefer)
changes to blue in colour.
- The initial stop is just below the latest low which caused the RSI
to dip under 30.

To exit:
- Exit immediately if the price moves below the initial stop.
- If prices move up sufficiently the trailing stop (blue line) comes
into play and the exit is taken once the price closes two times in
succession below the line.
It is my suggestion that once the price has moved above the entry
price by the amount of the initial risk that then the blue line could
become the exit criterion.
- In short term trades exit the next day after the price has closed
above the 'take profit' line (and I would suggest to do this only if
the profit is at least twice the initial risk.)
- There are other refinements which can be added to this system but
these are the main features.
*/

**** IMPORTANT ****