[amibroker] Re: Null seems to plot as zero

Hi,

Is it possible that your calculation for xaInLongTrade is returning a
NaN value (i.e. divide by zero)?

In such cases, your IIF would evaluate to true (i.e. NaN is non zero)
and you would be getting the value of xaPlotValue instead of the
expected NULL.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham Johnson" <grahamj@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Tomasz
>
> That works fine.
>
> So, I am really baffled as to why there is a problem with my code
> that includes Iif.
>
> Maybe I need to try an alternative approach - if I can think of one.
>
> Graham
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I don't know the rest of the code you are using, but this:
> > Plot(IIf(MA(C,10)>C, C, Null), "label", colorGreen, styleThick);
> >
> > works just fine and zero is not included.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

DEVLOG: