From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of lyhungvpsc
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 7:04 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Alert

Hi members,

Is there any tool that alert us when the prices match our pre-definded
level whenever we updade or refresh the data. (I use off-line AB)

Now, I'm trying "PE alert 1" from "Pattern Explorer" for the above
purpose. However, The alarms/alerts only appear when I open exactly
ticker (ticker that I already pre-definded level to get alerts).
Incase, I want alerts for more than 10 tickers or more 4 example, I
have to reopen all. Poor me!

Is there any solution 4 this matter???

Thanks,

**** IMPORTANT ****