[amibroker] Re: Can chart interval be changed ("switched ") programmatically?

Dennis,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Because my post was ambiguous you gave me
a solution to a different problem.

However, looking at it led me to a nice general way to do some things
in AFL, (see below).

I was originally looking for a way (programmatically) to "switch" to
another interval that already existed in my preferences.  The solution
was to use "SendKeys" to send a the right key sequence to the chart.

SendKeys("^1"), for example, will switch to a 1-minute chart if
"Ctr+1" is the shortcut key for that.  I added SendKeys to a small
plugin so I could call it from AFL.

Here's another one: do you know how to get the active chart's handle?

Regards,
Mike S

**** IMPORTANT ****