Re: [amibroker] erratic eSignal backfill

does it freeze up your Exploration? IE can you detect in the AFL that the plugin has stalled?

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Herman <psytek@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use an exploration to backfill eSignal minute-DB of about 2200 tickers. Sometime this works fine however more often than not it backfills a few hundred tickers and then stops. I can restart it by simply shutting down the AB plugin and restarting it, however this requires me to be at the computer and I refer to do the backfill during the night.

Can setting "run every" to 15 minutes or so be used to restart the plugin?

Anyone have this problem and figure out the fix?

Thanks,

herman

**** IMPORTANT ****