Re: [amibroker] Re: Kind Request of Ehlers MAMA, FAMA & Kaufman KAMA Indicators with buy sell signa

Hello,

KAMA is the example shown the AMA reference, IMHO - see
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=18

For FRMA I habe the following code (I don't know where I got it):
// FRAMA - Fractal Adaptive Moving Average
Price = (H+L)/2;
N = Param( "N", 16, 2, 100, 2 ); // must be even

N3 = ( HHV( High, N ) - LLV( Low, N ) ) / N;

HH = HHV( High, N / 2 ) ;
LL = LLV( Low, N / 2 );

N1 = ( HH - LL ) / ( N / 2 );

HH = HHV( Ref( High,  - N/2 ), N/2 );
LL = LLV( Ref( Low, - N/2 ), N/ 2 );

N2 = ( HH - LL ) / ( N / 2 );

Dimen = IIf( N1 > 0 AND N2 > 0 AND N3 > 0, ( log( N1+N2) - log( N3 )
)/log( 2 ), Null );

alpha = exp( -4.6 * (Dimen -1 ) );
alpha = Min( Max( alpha, 0.01 ), 1 ); // bound to 0.01...1 range

Frama = AMA( Price, alpha );

Plot( Frama, "FRAMA("+N+")", colorRed, styleThick );

Regarding MAMA: I'm sorry - my Mama doesn't use Amibroker ;-)

Greetings,

Thomas

**** IMPORTANT ****