[amibroker] Re: AD Line formual .... help

Thomas,
That was quick service and most appreciated. I note in using this
formula it produces a straight up trending line at about 45 degrees (
no down trends). With the past 8 month of many more declines than
advances should this be occurring? I was expecting to see a AD line
that trends more in line with the market. Do I need a different
formula to achieve this?
Thanks again for your quick help.

Dick

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Z." <tzg@xxx> wrote:

> I've corrected your code...
>
> _SECTION_BEGIN("ADLine Clssic");
>
> aI = Foreign("~StocksAdv","X");
> dI = Foreign("~StocksDec", "X");
> UncI = Foreign("~StocksNC","X");
> ad = aI / dI;
>
> Difference = (aI)-(DI) / ( UncI + 1 );
> DiffSqrt = IIf( Difference > 0, sqrt( Difference ), - sqrt( -
> Difference ) );
> //ADLine = (Cum(DiffSqrt ));
> //Plot (Cum(diffSqrt),"ADline",colorBlack,styleDots);
> Plot(Cum(diffSqrt), "ADline", colorRed, 1);
>
> _SECTION_END();
>

> Thomas
> www.PatternExplorer.com

On Behalf