Re: [amibroker] OT: Hard Disk Problem

Not for sure that low level formatting occurs but all data removed and
replaced with 1s and 0s then data is replaced, it does find bad and weak
sectors and in two cases recovered my data. It will then fix the sector
(format?) or mark it as bad and take it out of action. I kept a disk running
for a year after a bad crash so I run it on all 8 or so HDs I have, when I
have time. Big disks (500GB) can take up to 5 hours to fix.

fjh

**** IMPORTANT ****