[amibroker] Re: Plot Uniquely-Colored Stops?

Thank you.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get it to work
yet.  Actually, I can't seem to change the color of the arrows at ALL
now even when tweaking the original code.  Why would the following
still display green and red arrows???

shape = Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow ;
PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorBlue, colorBrown ), 0, IIf( Buy,
Low, High ) );

I save the code after editing, I hit backtest, I hit "show arrows for
actual trades" in the automatic analysis window again...and the
colors never change from green & red.  I must missing something
simple, eh?

Grant

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx>
wrote:

> As you did in your code use iif() to differentiate color but
incorporate the value of the stops.  For example, for an n-bar stop:

> iif(sell == 5, colorwhite, colorred)
>
> Bill

section
>   of the Users Guide.
>   >
>   > Bill
DEVLOG:

Date:
>   12/8/2008 6:16 PM
>   >

>   ------------------------------------
>
>   **** IMPORTANT ****
>   This group is for the discussion between users only.
>   This is *NOT* technical support channel.
>
>   *********************
>   TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

12/9/2008 9:59 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****