[amibroker] Re: Plot Uniquely-Colored Stops?

Well, all I see there is a comment at the bottom saying to apply the
following code below the Applystop formula in Indicator Builder:

"Equity(1); // THIS EVALUATES STOPS

Plot(Sell==4,"ApplyStop Sell",colorRed,1|styleOwnScale);
Plot(Cover==4,"ApplyStop Cover",colorGreen,1|styleOwnScale);"

This doesn't appear to be what I need (though I tried it anyway).  In
case I didn't make myself clear, I just want to differentiate n-bar
stops from regular sells by giving them differently colored arrows
(something other than red) when I plot my backtesting results.  I
assume this would be done by altering or adding to the PlotShapes
code I already posted.

Sorry if this is a basic question--I've tried to find/figure out the
answer, but haven't had luck.  Obviously, I'm no AFL wiz.

Thanks,

Grant

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <timesarrow@xxx>
wrote:

> The visualization of stops is discussed in the ApplyStop() section
of the Users Guide.

> Bill

Low,
>   High ) );
>
>   ...so that stop sells (say, n-bar stops) have a different shape/
color
>   than regular ol' buys & sells?
>
>   Thanks in advance,
>
>   Grant
>

>   ------------------------------------
>
>   **** IMPORTANT ****
>   This group is for the discussion between users only.
>   This is *NOT* technical support channel.
>
>   *********************
>   TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check DEVLOG:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

12/8/2008 6:16 PM

**** IMPORTANT ****