[amibroker] Re: How can this be done

I now understand this can be done(based on the manual) using the plot
foreign function. Has anyone used this to accomplish a similar task? I
want the histogram part of the TSI Ergodic to show the momentum data
from the V16807 while the line portion of the Ergodic shows the
V117649 chart. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <raven4ns@xxx> wrote:

> Let's say you have 2 charts on your screen side by side of IBM. 1
> chart is a Constant Volume chart of V117649 and the other chart is a
> Constant Volume chart of V16807. Now below each chart you have the
> Ergodic TSI line indicator as well as a histogram showing the
strength in each chart. What I want

**** IMPORTANT ****