[amibroker] Re: Alerts

Thank you Sidhartha for the help. I have nearly got all the pieces put
together for my trading strategy. I, too, will be doing no backtesting
as I prefer to use a sim account to iron out any wrinkles before
trading in my retirement account.
 The biggest piece left to accomplish is getting an Ergodic histogram
to display the data from the next fastest CVB chart while the chart
showing is a slower CVB chart. Once that is in place I can begin
trading in the sim account to make any adjustments needed.

Tim

**** IMPORTANT ****