[amibroker] Re: Alerts

Here it is.

It seems that the formula references FUTURE quotes.
If you backtest this system you may receive outstanding results
that CAN NOT be reproduced in real trading.

3392 data bars used during this check. Total execution time: 0.0458361
sec.
Approximately ALL past and ALL future quotes are needed to calculate
the formula properly

(This statement is automated rough estimate and does not take into
account functions exported by plugins or scripting parts of your
formula)--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70"
<sidhartha70@xxx> wrote:

> Tim,
>
> Final request.
> Can you bring the AFL up in the forumla editor window (right click on
> it and select edit formula)... and run a check... under tools>check
> code and profile....
>
> Would you mind cutting and pasting into a message here what you see at
> the top section of that window...
>
> Many Thanks for this
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <raven4ns@> wrote:
> >
> > The chart is C.XIU, V117649, chart...extra bars back 1000000 forward
> > 1000000
> > Status bar...341 bars back...0 forward
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry about asking all these questions Tim...
> > >
> > > But what chart exactly are you displaying...? Symbol & interval...?
> > > Also, how many bars back & forward are displayed via chart
timing...?

> > > Many Thanks

> > of the

Ram a