[amibroker] Re: Alerts

Tomasz,
Alerts are generally a thing that I miss a lot in AB.
I (as an AB customer) would like to see alerts similar to those that
Quotetracker has (based on any field in the datafeed, trendline alert
and one that QT does not have is an alert based on moving
averages-price touches/crosses a moving avrg.).
One more suggestion, could you make volume bars looking the same way
they look in QT?

**** IMPORTANT ****