[amibroker] Re: delays on iqfeed?

Hi,
I have exactly the same problem. I t very frustrating to watch my
charts moving, updating for 3 minutes after market close !!!
And it is with 4 symbols only.
I don't think the delay is AB fault (although I get a lot of problems
with real time data feed which are definitively AB problems).
I had IQfeed subscription to AB data feed and because of that delay
I decided to switch to QuoteTracker data feed from IQFeed and I still
get that delay, even with only one symbol streaming.
You can try it yourself, QT is free and will work with AB data feed.
Add one symbol to the portfolio and at the end of the day you will get
that delay. In my case it actually works well until lunch and then the
delay starts increasing.

I was bombarding IQFeed with emails but they obviously  say it is AB
or my internet connection. I tryied with 3 different internet links
and still the same problems. So it is IQFeed.
It was working fine before this volatility came to the markets and
whats irritating is that the problem doesn't go away on the "quiet"
days now.