To: AB-Main
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:31 PM
Subject: [amibroker] AB / Internet Explorer

When on activate IE from inside AB, the first page that appears is OK.

When I click on the "News and Commentary" tab, I almost always get a pop-up "Internet Explorer Script Error". This is usually very repetitive ... I clear it, but keeps poping up continuously.

Anyone with same issue / solution?

Thanks
Ara

**** IMPORTANT ****