[amibroker] Re: How About a User Webinar for AB

Another option would be DimDim.

Free edition allows up to 20 attendees, hosted on DimDim servers, no
downloaded required, never expires.
http://www.dimdim.com/products/dimdim_editions_free.html

Open source edition allows unlimited attendees, hosted on your own
server, never expires.
http://www.dimdim.com/opensource/dimdim_open_source_community_edition.
html

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Gress"
<pleasenospamplease@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the Yugma info, free for up to 10, each person downloads
a small
> Java program, then is free for 15 days using Pro Version. During
that time I
> can hand off screen control to somebody else. After that still
free, but no
> hand over and other things. Voice is only by calling a number in
Wis. or
> Skype. Suppose to integrate with skype very nicely. No time limits,
the
> original address is good for 6 months. Then just sign up for another
> address, no charge. Public chat, auto e-mail people and recording
of screen.

> Good reviews and I did not manage to lock it up! Let me see if TJ
will sign
> on for a couple of times (like to see his trading screen!!), then
arrange an
> 'AB Webinar Week' probably after first of year.
>
> Any comments?
>
> Jerry Gress
> Stockton, Ca.

On Behalf

https://www.yugma.com/getYugma.php#

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Gress"
> <pleasenospamplease@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Been wondering if anybody would like to put together a free
Trading

**** IMPORTANT ****