[amibroker] Re: Does Applystop work with custom backtest with the low level approach

Hi, Tomasz!

All the same, is it correctly, when as handling of exit signals with
non-regular Reason (2,3,...), as calling of HandleStops method occur
simultaneously in lowlevel CBT proc. ? I tested my proc. with only
handling signal loop without HandleStops calling - same result...

Thanks!

Michael

**** IMPORTANT ****