[amibroker] Re: AFL coding

You could try using StaticVarSet in your main pane. Then, refer to the
values using StaticVarGet in the sub panes. You might have to use the
 View | Refresh All menu item to get the other panes to update after
making any changes in the main pane, else activate each one in turn to
have them update automatically upon activation.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT ****