[amibroker] Re: Why are there so few?

I have found that there a number if tricks & tips to making AFL code
run as fast as possible on AB... partly to do with AFL itself and
partly to with peculiarities of AB... It's taken trial and error
frankly to work them out...

But I'm now much clearer about how to AB in an efficient manner...
such that pervious code that I found almost unusably slow is now
pretty fast.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> Barry,
>
> I agree on most issues ... have experienced the hardship of thinking
arrays
> ... has cost me a lot of time...
>
> Fortunatley (I think) I have lost the limited C programming I could
do ...
> actually I used turbo Pascal because it was less forgiving than C /
C++ ...