[amibroker] OT: scanning and Portfolio monitoring app

there are a few deficiencies that i have with AB and built my own app
ussing ruby to do the following
1. scanning the stocks for price moves and sending out IM alerts thro
gtalk
2. monitoring portfolio positins and sending alerts on profitability or
losses periodically.(is not fully functional but will to make it work
better)
3. maintaining a trading log

i currently have it funcitioning using ruby. the major disadvantages are
1. it is console based. and so involves lots of typing. wamt to build a
GUI wrapper around it.
2. not fully integrated with AB which i use as my charting app. i want
to launch a AB chart and add the price alert to the alerting tool. i
currently have to watch the chart and type the alert into the scannign
tool for it to work. want to reduce the typing effort
3. currently use ruby wrapper to twslink  which makes is cumbersome as
twslink keeps upgrading regularly.

I want to redesign it all using C#, MySQL db, C# api for IB using
http://www.dinosaurtech.com/

I promise that it will be open source as it is being developed. i
belive that i can make better money using the market rather develop a
product and sell it. too many hassles. i wonder how TJ is able to pull
it off.
I am looking for help in terms of assisting the design of the app. my
targets are very aggressive. i plan it to be operational in few weeks a
si have a prototype running in Ruby now. pl let me know if anyone is
interested in teaming up.

**** IMPORTANT ****