[amibroker] Looking for Ideas to document my Parameters

Hello,

I have hundreds of parameters in my system (using Flexible
Parameters).  My trading mentor wants to learn and start playing with
my system in Jan (first time AB user).  I would like to be able to
have tooltip text pop up when he is over a parameter name in the
parameter window, or perhaps by left or right clicking on the
parameter name, have a commentary window or Gfx text box explaining
the parameter pop up in the chart.

I don't have a clue of how to make this happen, or if someone has a
different brilliant idea of how I can embed my parameter documentation
into the AFL program so the user can easily reference it.

Perhaps it is possible to trick the parameter name buttons to send
their name to somewhere that AFL could access somehow and pop up the
commentary.

I would appreciate any ideas.

Tomasz, If you can think of an AFL enhancement  that would make this
possible, I would love to suggest it.  I just don't know what
suggestion to make that would be practical.

TIA,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT ****