[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to Connect Multiple AB instances to a single TWS

You will have to define HFT. If that is high frequency trading I may
not be able to answer that question. I trade futures and only one
contract at a time and only one symbol from each indicator.  I have
had up to four different tickers running at once on four different
worksheets displayed vertically using a 1 or 5 minute chart with no
problems. I don't know how much internet speed and CPU speed factors
into that question. I am on a 3 MB internet and I have an intel core
2 duo processor with 3 GB of memory which is much faster than needed
as the processor was running about 10% at that time. I am also using
AB 4.90.5 and the later versions are faster which may or may not
improve throughput depending on whether they generate more processing
cycles. Tomasz would know the answer to that question.

Barry

**** IMPORTANT ****