Re: [amibroker] Removing columns in Backtest Report

Title: Re: [amibroker] Removing columns in Backtest Report

Columns cannot be turned off. However using OLE you can export the Backtest results and run an exploration after each Backtest that reads the report and only shows the information you need.

best regards,

herman

Saturday, November 29, 2008, 11:41:41 PM, you wrote:

> Hoping someone can chime in here. I know how to add custom metrics to

> the portfolio backtest report. But how does one remove metrics from

> the default report configuration?

> In the default backtest report, I am only interested in 3 or 4 of the

> standard columns, plus a couple of my own custom columns that I added.

> I would therefore like to shorten the report, by removing all the

> other columns, to make things easier to read.

> Is there an easy way to create a "custom default" configuration for

> all backtest reports? I checked the User Guide and ran a search on

> this board, and could not find any clues.

> Any input appreciated.

> ------------------------------------

> **** IMPORTANT ****

> *********************

> TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> *********************

> http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html