[amibroker] Herman

Hi Herman,
 For once I can understand a bit about what you guys are talking about
in regards to increasing loop speed....lol.  It seems as though Panos
is trying to increase the loop speed by restricting the loop to data
displayed on the screen, correct? Is the loop code correct to do this?
The reason I ask is that I have code with several loops in them and
this would speed up my program by a fair amount if I can restrict how
much data it uses to calculate the output for me. Thank you as always,
Herman, for your help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

**** IMPORTANT ****