[amibroker] Re: What is wrong with these 3 lines of code?

Thanks for the answer.

To be honest, i am feeling really dumb, since i didn't understand the
explanation.

Please suppose the following scenario:

Low[9]=950
Intermed[9]=970
High[9]=1000

auxCrossedIntermed=IIf(Low< Intermed AND High> Intermed,1,0);
CrossedIntermed=auxCrossedIntermed OR Ref(CrossedIntermed,-1);

On the bar #10, how will Amibroker evaluate the second formula?
During the evaluation, what will be the values for auxCrossedIntermed
 and Ref(CrossedIntermed,-1) ?

Best Regards!

**** IMPORTANT ****