[amibroker] ASCII import problem

I have created a database structure to follow the Yahoo Sector and
Industry structure.

When I create a new database the structure is set up properly.

I also have a text file of stocks that includes the sector, industry,
company name, symbol and market for each stock I want to include in my
database.  This file is in a comma delimited format.

I created a new format file to import the data.  When the import is
done, all of the symbols are there but they are all under the first
industry.

Does anyone have an idea of what I might be doing wrong?

Sector File:
Basic Materials
Conglomerates
Consumer Goods
Financial
Healthcare
Industrial Goods
Services
Technology
Utilities

Partial Industry File:
0 Agricultural Chemicals
0 Aluminum
0 Chemicals-Major Diversified
0 Copper
0 Gold
0 Independent Oil & Gas

Format File:
$FORMAT Skip,Industry,Fullname,Ticker,Market
$SEPARATOR ,
$SKIPLINES 1
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1