Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Auto optimize all stocks

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Auto optimize all stocks

Re:

function T

Error 31.

Syntax error, expecting IDENTIFIER

I seem to recall getting this error message when a function is repeated twice using the same name, in the same code. This can happen when you reference the function in an include and in the current formula. Do a search for "function T" through all your includes and main program.

Good luck,

herman