[amibroker] Is it possible to add the RT-Open to an EOD DB?

Title: Is it possible to add the RT-Open to an EOD DB?

I am running an EOD system that uses array functions (like MA()) using the 9:30 AM Open price. I update my data in the evening but when I run the system during the day, I want to have the "most recent" Open price (using GetRTDateForeign() ) included in my calculations. This price normally only becomes available when I update my EOD database.

Is there any simple way to add the open-only to the EOD DB so that, for example, my MA(O,10) would include TODAY's Open price?

Preferable in a way that would be overwritten when the regular EOD update is performed.

TIA,

herman

**** IMPORTANT ****