[amibroker] How to "Enter Long" at Open on Next Day

I appreciate any code help if possible.

I've been at my code for hours and can't figure out what I did wrong.

I'm trying to tell my system to Enter Long on the Next Trading Day (at
the open price) only if the "Buy" rules are True the trading day before.

Likewise, I'm trying to tell my system to Exit Long on the Next
Trading Day (at the open price) only if the "Sell" rules are True the
trading day before.

In other words, If my system tells me to buy or sell on a particular
day, I only want to execute the trade at the open on the next trading
day (not the same day the system identifies a trade).

Here is my code below:

Cond1 = Ref(Close,-1); BuyPrice = Open;
Cond2 = Close > MA( Close, 20 );
Cond3 = MA(  Close , 20 ) > MA(  Close , 80 );
Cond4 = MA(  Close , 20 ) > MA(  Close , 150 );
Buy = Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3 AND Cond4;

Cond4 = Ref(Close,-1); SellPrice = Open;
Cond5 = Close < MA( Close, 20 );
Cond6 = MA(  Close , 20 ) < MA(  Close , 80 );
Cond7 = MA(  Close , 20 ) < MA(  Close , 150 );
Sell = Cond4 AND Cond5 AND Cond6 AND Cond7;

Thanks you members.

**** IMPORTANT ****