[amibroker] Re: OT: preserving Amibroker

Yuki,
I normally read all your posts with great pleasure - not this time.
Living in a neutral country of "old-europe", with 5 national languages
and english widely spoken, I strongly object your analysis. If you
would like to know more details, let me know.

Concerning the special situations of the (by GWB)so called "new
europe", i.e. nations formerly behind the iron curtain, it seems they
trust the US more than the EU - but prefer to join the EU for economic
reasons. If this way can survive when political interest between the
US and EU are incongruent, remains to be seen. But sometimes there was
the impression, that the tail tried to wager the dog.

And concerning Russia and its historical ambitions: Sometimes things
(and politics and nations) change for good or worse. In "old europe"
many strong friends of the people of the US (not its admin) think here
were the good ones and there were the bad ones, but the US have
changed for worse - maybe Russia might change for better.

And for going to the US a passport won`t suffice - visa are required
for Polish people - if it hasn`t changed meanwhile.

Sorry, whilst I still admire the american people, I lost most of my
trust in its political system (and published analysis) since 2000. I
wonder, why.

Kind regards

frankphd_us

**** IMPORTANT ****