[amibroker] Re: 4MACD ==> TSV indicator

TSV is Worden's enhanced version of On Balance Volume (I am told).
Here is the AB formula I picked up from the group sometime back.

Dick H
_SECTION_BEGIN("TSV (Wordens)");

 T = 19; // For a TSV with 18 day period
TMA = 19; // For MA of TSV

Alpha = 2/(T+1);

TSVd= ( C-Ref(C,-1)) / ( H-L )*V;
//The following calculates Exponential Average for TSV
TSV_exp = 100*(AMA(TSVd,Alpha) * T/10000000);

TSV_ref= Sum((( C-Ref(C,-1)) / ( H-L ))*V, T ); //for reference

// The following is simple TSV
TSV = EMA(TSVd,T) * T/10000000;

TSV_MA = MA(TSV_exp,TMA);

Plot(TSV,"TSV",4,4 + 2);
//Plot(TSV,"TSV"+ WriteVal(T,1.0),5,4);
Plot(TSV_MA,"MA",4,4);
Plot(TSV_Exp,"TSV(exp)",colorGreen,4);
//Plot(0,"zero line",7,1);
Plot(0, "zero line", colorBlack);
_SECTION_END();

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Carl Vanhaesendonck" <carl.van@xxx>
wrote:

> Part of the 4MACD arsenal of indicators is the TSV  "Time Segmented
Volume".

**** IMPORTANT ****