[amibroker] Re: Help on conditional Buy signals

One comment about your conditions:

>> Buy = Cross(G0,G1)AND Cross(G0,G2) OR Cross(G0,G1)
>> AND BarsSince(Cross (G0,G2)) <= 10 OR Cross(G0,G1);

When mixing multiple AND and OR conditions in the same expression, you
should use brackets to indicate operator precedence. For example:

(X AND Y) OR Z

is not the same thing as:

X AND (Y OR Z)

While there is a predefined order of precedence when no brackets are
used, I doubt most people would be sure of what it is, whereas
brackets make it obvious.

Regards,
GP

**** IMPORTANT ****