[amibroker] Re: RT chart not updating !!!

symbols are not set to local, continuous is true.
quote editor shows the same values as the chart-correct values until
15.15 and then 0.
you can see the volume untill 15.15 only because at 15.15 I
did "force backfill".

maybe a stupid question, but would the bad data filter have to do
something with that?

Regards

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "murthysuresh" <money@xxx> wrote:

> check the attached screenshot and make sure that your symbols are
not
> set to local and continous contracts =true
> http://screencast.com/t/4pCmTKzX
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "przemyslawuk" <przemyslawuk@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have the latest version of all plugins and clients.
> > I also tried with Amibroker 5.0 5.10 4.90.
> > tryied to downgrade the IQFeed client and lots of other things.
> >
> > I get the same problem with the same symbols on both my
computers,
> > which are different (desktop and laptop). To me they are two
> > completely different systems.
> > Erasing the hardrive and reinstalling the system and amibroker
on
> my
> > desktop didn't fix the problem. And as I say the quotes are
> > appearing correct in the realtime quote window, so the data is
> > received correctly by the IQFeed client and Amibroker's IQFeed
> > plugin. It is only the charts that behave strangly. I checked
the
> > chart refreshing and database settings and everything is like
the
> > tutorials and Amibroker website say.
> > I've run out of ideas what else to try.
> >

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been using IQ Feed for months and I have to say I've had
> > > virtually zero problems with the feed or with AmiBroker
handling
> > the feed.
> > >
> > > Sounds to me like there is something else at play here in your
> > > situation. It should be simple... it is simple for other
people,
> > but
> > > not you. Why? Well, very difficult to say without having your
> > system
> > > in front of me... 3rd party sofware, virus software
etc..etc...?

> > > Maybe Tomasz has some ideas. Make sure you are on the latest
> > versions
> > > of IQ data feed manager and AmiBroker.
> > >
> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "przemyslawuk"
<przemyslawuk@>