RE: [amibroker] Re: Dual-core vs. quad-core

Some motherboard makers provide utilities to monitor temperatures in real time. i.e. ASUS PCprobe. Check your manufacturer’s web site.

OC sounds enticing, but be careful.

After first time your system hangs or corrupts your data because of overclocking you’ll wish you were not as aggressive. It’s might be fun for a gaming system.

All chips on your computer slow down the hotter they get. They get hotter the faster you clock them. Not to mention their lifetime decreases exponentially with temperatures.

Joseph Biran