[amibroker] Plotting different time frames on seperate sheets of one chart

Hi All,

I've been looking at the the multi time frame support in AFL... and
been trying to work out if it's possible to plot varying time frames
across seperate sheets of one chart.

For example, can I plot 1 min bars on sheet1, 5 min bars on sheet2, 30
min bars on sheet3 etc... I have got this working using the
TimeFrameGetPrice() function... however I can't seem to get the
scaling right... e.g. if I try and plot 5 min bars on a chart with a
base time interval of 1 min bars, then I effectively get 5 x 5min bars
plotted next to each other...

Can anyone help on this...?