[amibroker] Re: amiquote lack of control

Tomasz

I seems the source number for download source in amiquote 2.0 has
changed. Would you please provide new source numbers. The old one
were:

integer Source
allows to get/set the data source. There is a fixed number of data
sources available now and they are encoded as follows:

0 - Yahoo Historical
1 - Yahoo Current
2 - Lycos / Quote.com
3 - MSN Historical
4 - Forex
5 - Integratir
6 - Brite Futures

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris DePuy" <cdepuy@xxx> wrote:

> You could try this.. (where big = your database name).  If you have
questions about detailing this, then you might want to do
a "site:www.amibroker.com AB.LoadDatabase" search and see what is on
the ami site.

database***********************/

current***********************/

***********************/

language.   I don't use any .tls folder; is it possible to build such
script that would automatically look into AB and update the quotes in
the selected database?  Or would it be better to save my current
databse in .tls?

>   Thanks,
>
>   Louis
>

>   2008/5/22 Chris DePuy <cdepuy@xxx>:
>

>     Yuki had asked in "Re: [amibroker] amiquote lack of control"
now Louis has asked in "Is it possible to run Amiquote
automatically".  Here is how to get Amiquote to run by itself
from "outside" of Amibroker.

>     Amibroker and its related programs are easy to make work from
other programs, like DOS boxes, or by double clicking in windows.

3Awww.amibroker.com+OLE+amiquote&btnG=Google+Search

>     2) Now, here's some code to try (copy this into notepad).
>     AQ = new ActiveXObject("AmiQuote.Document");
>     AQ.Open("C:\\mysymbols.tls");
>
>     FromDate = new Date(1995,5,1,0,0,0);
>     /* year, month-1, day, hour, min, sec (required by JScript date
constructor) */

>     ToDate = new Date; // current time
>
>     /* getVarDate is required to convert from JScript Date to OLE-
automation date */
>     AQ.From = FromDate.getVarDate();
>     AQ.To = ToDate.getVarDate();
>
>     AQ.AutoImport = true; // import automatically
>     AQ.Source = 0; // Yahoo Historical
>
>     AQ.Download(); // starts download
>
>     // wait until download and import is finished
>     while( AQ.DownloadInProgress || AQ.ImportInProgress )
>     {
>         WScript.sleep(5000); // wait 5 seconds before querying
status again
>     }
>
>     WScript.echo("Download and import complete");
>

>     3) Keep in mind, that you have to use notepad to create this.
And call it, yuki.js and then save it.  Then, double click yuki.js
and it'll run a bunch of stuff in amiquote automatically.

>     4) If you are interested, you can use "Scheduled Tasks" to run
yuki.js at scheduled times (See ramvilas 's email from 5/22/08)

However, my
>       >> next paid Amibroker upgrade will be an equally low
priority unless
>       >> there is a way to accomplish what I feel I need to do.
>       >>
>       >> Anyone?
>       >>
>       >> Yuki
>       >>
>       >>
>       >> ------------------------------------
>       >>
>       >> Please note that this group is for discussion between
users only.
>       >>
>       >> To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly to
>       >> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>       >>
>       >> For NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS and other news always check
DEVLOG: