[amibroker] TWO data sources, ONE chart with COT indicator plotted underneath

Could someone please post a simple code example showing me how to display a price chart from my watchlist with an indicator pane below it which derives its information from another location. I want to plot underneath the price chart, an indicator which is composed of Commitments of Traders data, and is located in a separate folder from the original price data for the security. The kicker is that I want to be able to click down through my watchlist and have each lower indicator pane adjust itself to the price charts of the different securities I'm looking at.

As an example, and looking at one security  - Corn:

The watchlist has my Corn contract symbol listed as "C 1600", whis is from Quotes Plus for a continuous contract, and is located at C:\Metastock Data.

I want to plot a COT indicator in a separate pane underneath, utilizing the symbol "Corn-C" which contains open interest information (in the format O,H,L,C) on the Commercials, and is located at C:\Metastock Data\COT, the default location of the COT information provided by Shatterfield.com.

As I've tried to figure this out, I don't believe I can do it with "alias," but most likely need a separate "function" file utilizing "#include", and maybe "plotforeign" and/or "setforeign" to link each security to its underlying data at that separate location.

Can someone please advise me how to do this, or otherwise tell me a better way (layouts, global or local?) to achieve what I'm trying to do?

I am using AB's Metastock database plugin to import the data from the two different folders.

Thanks so much,

Mark Wilson