From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com [mailto:amibroker@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mac_bosh
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:36 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Wolf Wave.

Hi,

You can find the afl source and an explanation for the subscript range
error here ...

http://amibrokerfan.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=405.0

Mac J

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Donald F Lindberg" <dlindber@xx.>
wrote:

> Ton,
> I am using Quotes Plus EOD data. I do get the error message, but if
I move
> my mouse scroll wheel just 1 bar back, then the indicator works.
(Not sure
> why) I have attached my copy of the AFL with the changes you
suggested, and
> just a couple of color changes of my own. As I said earlier the
indicator is
> showing all the Bearish waves, but none of the Bullish. It would be
great if
> you can figure out what's wrong.
>
> Donald F Lindberg
>

> _____

On Behalf
> Of Ton Sieverding
> Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 2:28 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
> Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Wolf Wave.
>

> Oops ... That's not what I got Donald. Did you check in the Param if all
> 'No' are 'Yes' ?
>

> If so and if you're not getting underneath mentioned subscript out
of range
> error, please send me you version of the AFL. Also please tell me what
> financial times series you are using to test the AFL. EOD prices ?
>
> Regards, Ton.

Chocoholics' paradise! Enter here. __._,_.___