[amibroker] Re: Yahoo EOD data

If I go to the Amiquote download data in the Amibroker folder, the
data for dxd is there and I can import it manually, however, it only
remains on the chart until I auto update again, or try to import data
for another chart ...... then it magically disappears.  Anybody else
having this problem?
Phil