[amibroker] Plotting ema of 1min data into hourly Chart

hi all ,
I am facing a problem regarding Potting EMA of 1Min Chart in Hourly
Chart(Default Chart) of same period (say 55 period);
I have written the following code below :

//code starts
//Potting EMA of 1Min Chart in Hourly Chart(Default Chart)

PlotOHLC(O,H,L,C, "Multiple Time EMA",styleBar+styleThick);
Minprice=TimeFrameGetPrice("C",in1Minute,0);
MinEMA=EMA(Minprice,Param("1Min EMA Period",55,5,500));
defaultEMA=EMA(C,Param("Default EMA Period",55,10,400));
MinEMAcolor=ParamColor("1MinEMA Color",colorRed);
defaultEMAcolor=ParamColor("Default EMA Color",colorBlue);
Plot(MinEMA,"1Min EMA",MinEMAcolor);
Plot(defaultEMA,"Default EMA",defaultEMAcolor);

// code ends here

The problem is : Both the ema values amibroker shows are same
1min ema value should not change if I change the period say from
hourly to 30min.In That case default ema should change.
In this code both changes and shows same value.

Please Note that if we revarse the time frame factor say default
chart is 1min and if we plot hrly ema or ema of 30min 15min on this
1min default chart its working fine.

is it a problem of the function itself or my logic?
Experts and seniors please put soem light on it.
Regards
Debdulal Bhattacharyya.