[amibroker] Re: Conceptual Approach to Rotation Trading Across Watchlists

Ok - I added this line to my backtest:

AddToComposite( Equity(), "~RSI2ETFTideEquity", "X",
atcFlagEnableInBacktest = 8);

But I get a strange result - the equity curve looks the same, but the
number is in the millions (where my backtest shows in the $100k range).

Am I using it correctly in this case?