Re: [amibroker] TC 2007 plug-in does not show up in the data-base setting

Hello,

As written here:
http://www.amibroker.com/tc2005.html

the plugin requires certain registry entries:
The registry key that MUST be present (and it is generated by TC setup program)
is
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Worden Brothers inc\TC2000
or
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Worden Brothers inc\TCNet
or
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Worden Brothers inc\TeleChart
or
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Worden Brothers inc\TeleChart 2005

Worden programers seem to love changing registry keys all the time (every year) and now
they create
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Worden Brothers inc\TeleChart 2007

So go to registry editor and manually add this key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Worden Brothers inc\TeleChart 2005

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com